Small Business Financing
Your Thrift Savings Plan, 401(k), IRA or other qualified retirement account can be the key to starting your business debt-free and cash-rich. This popular funding strategy has been around for many years, providing funding to purchase a new business or franchise. It's a common misconception that you can only use your retirement plan to purchase investments like publicly traded stocks, bonds or mutual funds. In reality, you can use most retirement plans to buy a business or recapitalize an existing business without paying taxes or penalties. It's important to understand that you are not borrowing against your 401(k). Your new retirement plan has simply invested in your business instead of investing in another company's stocks or bonds. This strategy is often used to provide capital for the down payment on SBA loans.
401(k) Rollover Funding is the start up strategy that helps you:
- Rollover up to 100% of your retirement savings tax-deferred and penalty-free.
- Save thousands in interest payments you would have been making in loan payments.
- Secure funding faster than traditional financing in as little as two-three weeks.
- NO loan payments, NO interest, NO debt and NO credit requirements.
- Pay yourself a salary from the start.
- Gain the business equity and cash flow your business needs from the start.
*To qualify you should have $50,000 or more in your retirement savings. Contact us today and have a free consultation with one of our Senior Funding Consultants to see if 401(k) Funding is right for you.
Call (866)423-6387 toll-free or visit benetrends.com
Small Business Loans | Equipment Financing | 401(k)/IRA Business Funding | Startup Loans | Franchise Loans | SBA Loans | And More!